Eliminate your jetting guesswork with Jetdial!
The Jetdial is a groundbreakingly simple, robust, low cost manual-computer that allows Karters to identify the mainjet and jet needle settings according to changing weather factors.
- Enables default mainjet identification from actual pressure, temperature and humidity.
- Enables actual pressure determination from altitude and barometric pressure.
- Available for all ROTAX engines.
- Gives the user an overview of how different weather variables affect jetting.
- No need for batteries.
- No need for a Palm, Pocket PC or a software aid.
- Integrated PP protective case.
(moisture proven and drop tested).
- Can be utilized to convert pressure units from inHg to hPa (mbar) as well as temperature units from °F to °C and vice versa.